Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Subjects

Some subjects are hard. And some are easy. But most of them are hard. (what am I talking about? XD) Because I am SO bored, I ranked the subjects I took according to their difficulty:

Key:
-Easy
-Moderate
-Difficult
-Murderous

English-Easy
Malay-Moderate
Chinese-Moderate
EST-Easy
Mathematics-Moderate
Additional Mathematics-Difficult
History-Moderate
Bible Knowledge-Easy
Civics-Easy (and boring)
Moral Studies-Kind of easy (don't know why we have to learn it though)
Biology-Murderous (you should see the exam papers)
Physics-Moderate
Chemistry-Difficult

Overall, I think Biology is the hardest. That's why I gotta do more revision. However, the difficulty of the subjects may vary through the year according to my academic performance. Like some of them might become easier once I get to know them.

Yeah ok so like give me comments people! I dont' care if you're from Miri, or Kuala Lumpur or some deserted island on the world just write something in my cbox! It's right there----->

Till next time

~朋友,虽然不怎么和你说话了,可是,我永远都珍惜我们的友谊。。。。

(Haha.....I notice that a lot of people write stuff like that to end their blogs, so i thought, why not I try? XD)

No comments: