Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Day before the Last Day of Exams

Dear Blog,

*Sigh* One more day, and it's freedom for everyone. All the students will rejoice, and cry (maybe) and scream out in utter joy:" The exams are over! Rejoice! Sound the bells! Spread the word!"

Ok that was weird. Anywaaays, we had Moral and Civics test today. The Moral test was funny. They spelt "penebangan hutan" as "penerbangan hutan". I never thought flying trees were an issue until today. LOL

Holidays, holidays. What am I going to do in the two weeks? Well I'm gonna go to Kuala Lumpur! Whee~ And then I think me and my family will go to Kedah, and then Penang. Wow I've never been to Kedah or Penang before. I wonder what it's like there?

In KL, I wanna buy two board games. One is RISK, the war strategy game (got one already but wanna buy the new one) and also CLUEDO 'cause never played it before and wanna try it.

Hopefully, I'll be able to use the computer while I'm in West Malaysia. If not, my blog will have a temporary vacation.

OKK gimme comments people. Or write something in my cbox.

BY THE WAY, this is very important. My birthday is in 8 days. It's on May 30th. *Sigh* but I'll be in West Malaysia...Anyway, don't forget to wish me happy birthday!! via SMS or email or whatever! LOL okok just joking. But remember, it's on May 30th. :D

Gotta run-See Ya~

Xin Zhe

No comments: