Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I love candy

Hi people~

I seriously like the candy they sell in KL. I bought another pack again. Dont'y worry I'll bring it to school XD

I took some pictures today but can't upload them because there's no cable. I might put them up when I get back to Miri.

Hmmm today I went to Times Square and went to the Cosmos Theme Park. It's quite cool actually, I mean it's indoors and everything but there are just a few ride. While there, I've been on every ride that's for adults/teenagers except for the roller coaster. I might get a heart attack lol.

Oh my gosh you know yesterday, my sister saw a celebrity! At the book fair, the local famous children's comic author of Gemeilia 哥妹俩 Xu You Li 徐有利was there signing books for people and taking photos with them. Seriously a lot of Chinese primary schoolchildren order the book at school. Well I was not there at the time but my sister managed to get a signature and take a phoro with him.

It seems like I blog almost everyday. XD probably 'cause i have nothing to do lol~

Oh and I found this really cool thing on the web. It's called "Where I've been" You can like mark all the countries you lived in, you've been to, or want to go to. You can like share them with your friends about them. It's available on facebook too. If you get the chance make a map!~



Here it is.
Gtg, bye~

No comments: