Sunday, May 25, 2008

In the Holidays

Hey people,

I'm in KL right now. In Traders Hotel. In the hotel room. Using the laptop. Hehe, the Internet is free! But I think it's because like if you're under a certain company they let you use it free or something.

I brought some of my homework to do just in case I get bored. But I doubt I'll have the time to do them though.

Traders Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from KLCC. That's like so close man. Oh Yeah, and there's a Book Fair right next to Traders Hotel at the KL Convention centre!!! And since, I'm under 18, I get free entrance! Woohoo. It's is soooo big. One side is for Chinese Books, and the other side is the English books. I think I'll go to them both.

The teenagers and children here are so well-dressed. Seriously. It's like they have this really good taste of fashion! I mean, I was walking back from KLCC throught the KL convention centre last night and then because I think it was the book fair's closing time and so the people had to go out. And then I saw all these teenagers and children coming out and they're so well-dressed! The boys dress really cool and the girls dress quite elegantly and fashionably. And I'm standing there looking like some kind of countryside folk who's never been to the big city before XD. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating. I think I dressed ok. Fashion's not that important anyway XD

Anyway, my parents and my sister are out doing stuff and I'm alone in the hotel :( I'm gonna go to KLCC alone afterwards to buy stuff. Maybe I'll buy you something :) But it's kinda boring going alone 'cause there's no one to talk to. You know, since we're Form 4 already I think we can actually go with our friends on vacation~ Well, of course with parental guidance. For example, like your friend could come with you the next time you go somewhere or another city, another country, even if it requires taking an airplane. I mean seriously, it's cool!~ Lol. WJS has never set foot on West Malaysia before and says he wants to come. And his parents actually said yes and allow him to travel by himself! Or with another family. But it depends on the conditions. If there's a chance, he told me that he could come with me to KL or somewhere at the end of the year! That is, if he's not busy with clubs or camps or anything. Seriously, I'm getting bored going to the mall alone. OOO if you're in KL right now, and you're coming to KLCC, call me! lol~ If you're allowed to go on vacation alone, don't forget to invite me people~

I think I'll upload some pictures when I get back to Miri or if I get the chance.

KKkk have fun in your holidays everyone wherever you are. And comment on my site. Or write in my cbox. XD

Cya~

No comments: