Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Happenings

Hey ppl,

Time flies. It's like almost a month into the holidays and I've been playing the computer a lot lately...yea I should I should get out more -_-

Most people watch tv or play online games after the exams but I've been playing Pokemon games after the exams into the beginning of the holidays :S Ok so like it's not really for children ok, some teenagers still play it too XD. I've finished Pokemon Crystal, Fire Red (thought the game totally restarts after beating the Elite 4 so I can't play it to the end), and also Emerald. Getting bored of it though, 'cause there's not much to do after the game finishes. -_-

Anyway, a lot has been happening lately. I know some people sit around at home all day eating watching tv or getting fat (some XD) but I've been kinda busy lately with all sorts of things. Lol not sure if it's really called busy. Anyway yesterday was hectic. In the morning I had to wake up real early to go to a church fellowship meeting, and it's very important, I suppose. And it was soooooo long, it ended at around 11am. We were mainly discussing with the pastors and other advisors about plans for next year, etcetctetc.

For me, the head of the Evangelist Group (yeah be jealous....XD juz jk~), I just have lead people to being more teenagers to the Fellowship, or hand out presents to new people who come to the Fellowship. There are other things too, but I'm too lazy to say them all~~

Then in the afternoon was the youth fellowship, and at night was the Bible Knowledge Competition I was talking about earlier. Haha guess who won XD or rather, guess who lost?? XD

Well, the results were this: (lazy to type English, those who can't read go to Chinese tuition..XD, or see my previous post)

妇女会: 105
成团: 94
青团:100
少团:81

Yeah you guessed it, hehe we lost. But it was fun and cool too. Even though we lost, but at least we had fun and learned stuff. Yeah it was a cool experience. XD Man I got the order of the 12 books wrong, so it was like minus 6 marks, -_-. I think i should've studied more, o well.

My friend who's coming from England is gonna arrive in Miri in December 10 something, I forgot. I'm supposed to show him around Miri, and I kenw him since Kindergarten, and when I moved to Beijing, he did too, and we were even in the same school. Yeah, *memories* XD Then he moved to Shanghai so we didn't really get to meet a lot so now I'm gonna take him out when he's here~...Btw, he's a Malaysian Chinese, not a British, he just went there to study~~

Hmmmmmmm...what else is happening....hope I don't run out of things to sayXD. Btw next Wed, I'm going out with friends to the mall again, and it's for boys only, haha. But I heard Eugene invited a girl. I mean what is it with him? But I don't think she'll be coming. He invites people he's not even really good with?? Lol anyway, it's mostly 4E2 ppl, since a lot of boys in 4E1 can't go, or are out of town. Wait a sec...omg I just realised. I'm the only 4E1 person to go~ haha as if that's a really shocking thing..

And the Chinese club has a new website?? I mean, the president, which I'm sure you all know who ;) someone in 4E2, created the site. I mean, nobody even goes to the blog really, and now another website??? XD Lol, you should see the Chinese Club blog chatbox, most of the messages there are negative. XD Some are postive though~

Then today, Sunday, went to church. I was in the choir~~though, at the last part there were some minor mistakes 'cause it was cut short XD but it was ok~

*sigh* Our church pastor is leaving our church next year. Gonna miss her~~ XD Next year, a new preacher will be taking over, while our present pastor will be tranferred to Mei Ann Methodist Church. Btw, out new church is almost complete! It's any day now that we'll be moving in, and it is soooo exciting. New this new that new everything. It's gonna be soooooooooooo cool. Haha.

O yeah, and during this ~festive~ season, we're gonna be SO busy with all the Chrsitmas events and stuff. First, there's a Chrsitmas event in E-mart, then there's the Chrsitmas Day Celebration, the New Church celebration, etcetcetc oooooo and also the parade around Miri on December 6th. :D It starts in City Fan. It's organise by MCC, I think and it includes all the Christian Churches in Miri. It's gonna be big. No joke. XD And hopefully like last year, it'll be tons of fun. We get to walk on the roads in Miri, and sing songs and stuff. Well dunno wabout this year, but the last year Methodsit Churches' Parade was like that.

Here are some photos of the new church I've been talking about :)


The present shophouse church which we are using. The entrance is on the other end, this one is never open 'cause it's the stage's back XD


Land for building Church: Before


Opening ceremony for building church....dunno how to really say it in English XD On the very right is my church's pastor~


And...after!! It looks big, doesn't it? Next time you go to Lutong, come visit us!!~

There are actually more pictures that my parents but I dunno where they are or they're not uploaded yet. Oh well, I'll get them if I have the chance~

Kkkk gtg ppl, cya and have fun in your holidays no matter how boring they may be!!~ XD

Bye~!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Hey! =]

I drove past that church often!
(not really 'drove'. My sis's the driver) xP
Didn't realise it's the church you're going to!

U live around Lutong?!