Friday, November 21, 2008

Holidays=Fun + Boredom (But mostly fun :D)

Hey ppl,

Today I made some cookies. Chocolate Chip cookies. And they taste sooo good. Lol I bought it somewhere in Brunei a few months ago and I decided to make them today since I've been procrastinating for a looong time. XD

Today I went to Boulevard too with my mum and sister~ I bought three things and they're all food. XD (Ok why did I tell you that?XD) Anyway Poh Huai's already in KL. And I'm still here. And I need a vacation~~and fast~~

Anyway, I've been chosen to represent the Youth fellowship in the Bible Knowledge Competition in my church (圣经常识比赛) and like, we have to study twelve books! 0_0 I know... it sounds like a lot~~ But actually it's not that much when you look at the pages 'cause one book is just 10+ pages I think? Yeah we have to read from the book of Hoshea (何西阿书) to Malachi (玛拉基书). There are like four different groups I think? Every year we have the competition...Oooooo did I mention before?? My church, Life Methodist Church won the Bible Knowledge Competition for the whole of Miri, and that was like, against all the Methodist churches in Miri!! Woohoo. We won it like last year. And three times straight in three years. That's why we get to keep the trophy. XD Anyway the competition has like four teams, (but I don't really know how to say it in English XD) the Adults team (成团), err, Youths team (after Form 5 ppl) (青团), the team I'm in, Youth team (Form 1-5) (少团), and the Women's team. (妇女会组) And from what I know we lose every single year. And we get the lowest scores. XD Lol maybe that's because they're all older than us!! That's like, not fair~ XD (Stop complaining Xin Zhe)

O well, wish me all the best~ Btw if you didn't know, I go to a Chinese church, Life Methodist church in Lutong, ('cause the one in Pujut is English) and we're gonna move into our new church this December! It's gonna be big and I mean BIG...you better be there...or else...XD jk. We did so much to build our church. Organising the Jogerthon, raising funds, food sales, etc.. That's why you should come and support us! When you go to Lutong, and you see a building with a shiny/silvery (well it looks silver from faraway) roof and a cross on it, then you know that's gonna be my new church. Sseriously, it's that obvious. You can't miss it~~unless you got problems. XD

O yeah we had our Youth Fellowship Election Meeting last Saturday. (Sounds very official, doesn't it?) And since I'm a member, I have to go. Only 17 (or was it 18) got chosen, and to be one is a privilege. You get to do stuff. This year, until December I'm in the Testimony Group (见证组) and I'm the head of it. With that comes responsibility and like, at ellowship meetings I have to lead the prayer session (代祷时光) and pray for things that are happening (-_-" duh~) and also other jobs which I'm to lazy to list out. But last Saturday I got elected out of the Testimony Group. My vice got elected to become the head, while I became the head of another group, the Evangelist Group. (宣教组) Yeah I gotta do all these evangelistic activites next year for the fellowship~~

This is a picture of me and Poh Huai, the guy who sits next to me and the guy I usually hang out with. Lol found in in my Pictures folder. I took this pic on like the last day of school (for me that is, 'cause I was going on the Kuching Trip next week)~~ Well it was the last day of school before the news that there was school on Monday got to me when I was on the Kuching trip~ Lol kinda like this pic~XD
I gotta go now,
Leave comments!! Cya~!

1 comment:

Faye said...

=D. Hey! It's me again!
MWAHAHAHAHA~ still am the FIRST commentator.

Anyway, bout your post.
You seem very active in religion activities.
=D God bless you!