Monday, November 17, 2008

A Birthday Dinner~!

Hey people,

Last Friday, (14/11) we went to celebrate Zheng Lin's birthday! Woohoo~! XD We went to Parkson to meet and stuff. :D. Lol, anyway, I suggested we did a birthday party. Well, not really a party. We just went out to eat. Lol, we had the birthday dinner early, just af ew days before his birthday :D.

Anyway, there were 8 people who went. Me, Poh Huai, Zheng Lin, Zheng Lin's brother, Leonard, Jason, Eugene, Shaw Chung. Shaw Chung didn't join us for the dinner though, he had to leave early. So here's what happened. We met at Parkson at about 2.3o pm, and as usual, Eugene just had to be at the cyber cafe. With all the others. It was cool though.

A while later, Me, Poh Huai and Jason went to buy 2 slices of cake and also a present. 2 slices are enough right?? I got a candle too :D For the present we got a USB. Lol I thought it would make a great present. O yea only me and Poh Huai paid for the cake and the USB. 'Cause Jason didn't have change.

After that we went to watch Madagascar 2. I must say it's a really funny movie. Lol can giraffes fall in love with hippopotamuses?? Lol and I like the main characters as well.The graphics were really cool too~~ Btw, we saw a lot of people in Parkson~! There was Bin Li, Lau, and a 4E1 person (-_-) and then Ms. Low Kha Noi and also other people.

After the movie we went to the cyber again, and then we went outside of Parkson to a Chinese restaurant to eat. Then I gave Zheng Lin his cake and the present. It was a really cool dinner~ Seriously! I mean, whenever we go out it's always fast food in the mall. Now, we can eat Chinese food with rice. Which makes it healthier. XD Here are some pictures:


Zheng Lin and his birthday cake~


The people who went. Where am I? I'm taking the picture!~ (Obviously -_-)


Me and Shuai Ge Zheng Lin~~ This was taken when we got back to Parkson after the dinner~~

That's all people~~Hope you enjoyed it~:D

Btw, I'm going to KL in early December. Hopefully I can buy the stuff I want there!~ Ooooo and I'm meeting Poh Huai there too. We're gonna meet in a mall! I mean how cool is that?? Meeting a friend in a different city. No wait, in the capital! That's gonna be sooooo cool. I think me and Poh Huai are meeting in KLCC. Depends on which one is more convenient. But we're only meeting if we got time and transport. Anyway, have fun in your holidays too!! XD

Cya!!~~

No comments: