Friday, July 4, 2008

A Typical Day

Hey ppl~

Yeah I know I haven't been updating lately. I am sooo lazy. XD

So now I'll just write stuff about recent happenings.

Today, nothing much happened.

....................................

Well, we did have English class in the morning. Which we had to write some love conversation between a man called Jim and woman called Della. Lol, I write some really freaky/mushy lines. I think it was something like this:

---------------------------------------------

Della: Oh Jim, I love you!

Jim: Oh Della, I love you too!

(hugs and kisses)

----------------------------------------

Lol yeah I know it's weird. Haha~

So then, we had Physics class. We did the heat experiment. Well, the other group failed to get the right results because something happened? I forgot what happened. And then the teacher was like telling our group that they were all counting on us now cause the other group failed. Well, it turns out that we failed as well because when we took out the heating equipment it wasn't even hot. So I guess we wasted our time waiting there, looking to see if the ice would melt? Well, how would anyone know if the heater actually worked or not if no one dared to touch it? XD

Anyway, after recess. We had History class. Problem was, the teacher didn't come. XD Well, everyone was busy trying to study for the Chemistry test next period.

Then, as if a miracle just happened. The test was CANCELLED!~~ MUAHAHA. Right.

Well, we were just sitting in our class during chemistryt period because the test was supposed to be in the classroom. But the teacher didn't come. Then I think it was Wan Wei who came in the class, and told everyone that the test was cancelled! They were like screaming~ I don't know what they screamed about, but the test was cancelled. Woohoo~

Anyway, we had to go to Chemistry anyway. We did some sort of exercise there and then after that we went home.

Tomorrow, we have an Indoor Games meeting and an ICT meeting.

I am sooooo bored. Somebody has to talk to me on MSN, so stop complaining and get online! lol~

Oh yeah, does anyone have any ideas on what I should put for the class noticeboard? I'm the AJK Keceriaan if you didn't know. And even if I wasn't, I would still put fun stuff, just for fun. XD I'm thinking of making contests? Yeah so give me ideas.

Ooooo and one more thing. I don't wanna brag but I got first place for some competitions! Muahaha Yeah~! Here's what I won:

-Science Speech Competition: 1st Place

-English Essay Competition: 1st Place

-Science Explorace (Our group was Jiunn Sheng, Poh Huai and me): 1st Place....!!!

They're gonna give the prizes during assembly next Monday. :D Don't forget to see me there! Haha~!

Comment on my posts people. (Either comment here, or in my cbox)

Cya~!

No comments: