Friday, July 11, 2008

Tian Yun Concert!

Hii Everyone~

I'm currently listening to 爱来过 by S.H.E. It's kinda cool~ you should listen to it. Ok soo why is my heading "Tian Yun Concert"? Because that's the concert I went to last night. It's a Chrisitan concert, and the singers are from Taiwan. I think it was OK. XD I even got to take a picture with one of the singers!

Wow it's been a very long tiem since I've been to a concert. I mean, I don't usually go to concerts, and most of the time I can't go. :( And in Miri there are no lik really big concerts. Have you ever seen Jolin Tsai have a concert in Miri? If got I wanna go! XD Ok that was weird.

Ok, now I shall talk about the concert. It was at Eastwood Valley. It was seriously jamming when we got there. But good thing we got good seats. We also saw other church members from our church too. The theme I think was 你的手永远比我大 (Your hand will always be bigger than mine) I took lots of pictures. You can look at them below later after you've finished reading my post. Don't just skip to the pictures. Hehe XD.

The singers were really cool. Their voices are soooo good. They really know how to blend their voices. They also have sharing sessions in between the singing, where one of the singers share his or her experiences and events that have changed his or her life and brought him or her closer to God.

Overall, it was Ok. After the concert, all 8 singers were down the stage and you could walk up to them and take photos witht them and ask them questions. Lol, my brother wanted one of the guys to sign his arm! Yeah but he didn't get it. -_-" o well. Anyway, I got to take a photo with one of the woman singers! Yeah ok now I'll jsut post the pictures before you get bored. XD

The Praise and Worship before the concert.
Three of the women singers. XD
I took this photo when they sung the song 自然的书. It's quite nice. You should find it out!
All the eight singers.
The woman singer singing after her sharing. Her story was quite touching, and so was the song. Here she is surrounded by....i dunno the devil?
But in the end thing she was saved!
After the concert: One of the guy singers shaking hands with people~
This was the woman singer I took a photo with. She was kinda nice. She asked me how old I was and told me to "jia you". That was cool XD~
Overall, it was a really cool concert. Some of the songs were quite touching. Gods hand will always be bigger than ours. Amen? Amen! XD
Ok, I'll end this post here first. I'm gonna post other pics of another event later~
Give me comments! Lol Thx~~~

No comments: