Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mufti Day & St. Columba's Day!!!~

HEY Everyone!

OK I'm so gonna put pictures of St Columba's Day and Mufti day so just sit back and relax! Now for a quick review-St Columba's Day was OK, with the usual brass band, skit, bishop preaching, etc. It was cool. XD Ok and for MUFTI DAY! It was soooo awesome. We could take pictures, show off our clothes, wear stylish and fashionable outfits, etc. I took like about 180+ photos. +_+ yea, I know. Lol XD.

OK!!! LET the show begin!! *clapping* (XD Ok that was weird XD)

O yea and, please tell me first if you want to copy or take the photos. I’ll see if it’s alright. Thx~ :D

During Chemistry class~ zzzzz..

Wong Shyh Ling~


Christopher-deep in concentration XD


Poh Huai and I XD I like this pic!

Muna and Joyce- Hear no evil, speak no evil XD
Poh Huai and I...Jason did bunny ears on me -_-
Bin Li with a guitar!~
Muna, me and Julia XD I look weird XD
Me and Shuai Ge Ng Zheng Lin XD
Marvin, Bin Li, Ngu and Wilson-Cool PIC~
We were very excited about our positions when we got it!!
Our form teacher, Cikgu Mahfuzah!
Poh Huai again~
Felicia with specs lol~
Lina and Ellin
Vivan Chieng and Yiet Sien
Jiunn Sheng-The smartest person in class~
Vivian Yii looking at Jiunn Sheng's camera~
Augustine and Jason~

JeremyXD


Eugene...



And now for.....St Columba's Day Pictures!!!





St Columba's Day~



The choir



Jiunn Sheng



Adrian Roland



The bishop



The skit~



The boy and the angel XD



The boy being chased by the devil...haha



Me and Jiunn Sheng with his eyes half-closed XD



Mdm Ling and Cikgu Emy doing the speech~


Ok that's all folks!! I gotta go now, and leave comments in my post or in my cbox ppl!! Bye!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hai,young pple,participate in singing or drama is a positive move to become sporting in future.Join more healthy activities will help enhance healthy attitude to the society and hence useful future men.Bravo!