Tuesday, June 17, 2008

KL Trip~!

HEY People!~

I know this is a bit delayed but I finally decided to put up pictures of my KL Trip. Hehe I know it's a bit late but better late than never~ Phew school started a week ago and some subjects I got really low, some I got quite. Especially English and EST which I got highest in the class!~ OK I'm not showing off just letting you know XD. Well Here are the pictures!! Enjoy~ Oh and leaving comments after my post or in the cbox is compulsory. Thank you :)~


Me imitating Jiunn Sheng's profile picture in his blog. The difference is I'm actually looking at something. Lol~
Selection of cakes. These are not included in the morning buffet though and you gotta pay for them:(

The food at breakfast at Traders hotel. I think it's called "Gobo Upstairs"?
Japanese have sushi, but Chinese have Dim Sum!

Fruit Juices

I told you my sister really saw the author 徐有利.

My sister and I in the Popular Bookstore in Petaling Street, aka Chinatown. (I think :S)

Me at the entrance of Berjaya Times Square~ It's seriously big man.

At Borders Bookstore

Ngu Shien Howe would love to have one of these graphic novels :)

At Kosmos theme park. It's really not that big actually. But stil it's quite fun~

Where I bought my Birthday cake. Tesco Mergong~
This is the result of the car accident I mentioned in my previous posts. This is the car I was in. See the dent?
My birthday cake!~
Me in a Paddy Field Paradise XD
"Sam Poh Footprint Temple"
This is what Admiral Zheng He's footprint is supposed to look like XD. His foot is soooooo big! Wonder if it's real?
On the way to Penang! This is the Penang Bridge.
Don't look at me. Look at the temple XD.
A Buddha.
Reliefs on the temple wall.
A view of Penang~
Me and my Chinese Zodiac animal sign, the monkey!
The Thai Buddhist Temple
They even have their very own sleeping Buddha! If anyone of you are Buddhist and you cannot sleep, look for this Buddha! Lol jk~
The Burmese Buddhist Temple. It's right opposite the Thai one.
Some statues or idols?
This is kinda weird: If you want the thing labelled on the bowl, then you need to put money in~
Jiunn Sheng would love to have this one~ XD
One of the paintings in the temple. It says:" A Beautiful lady, Cinca Manavika falsely accused the Buddha in the presence of monks and laity, at an August assembly."
Books in Kinokuniya at KLCC! I especially like to read the Horrible Histories books series, as pictured above. It is about the horrible history of the world during different eras and in different countries, and the author is quite humourous!~
Traders hotel, where I stayed.
Oh and please don't copy the photos. Ask me. XD
Well that pretty much sums up my trip to KL. Was it cool? Yeah it was. :) If you want to go to KL with someone, ask me! I think my parents said it was ok if a friend came along. It would be cool to have someone I know accompany me on a trip!~
KK gtg now, don't forget to leave me comments!!

1 comment:

mandye said...

you went all the way to KL to celebrate ur bdae??