Monday, June 2, 2008

Playing Games~

Hey ppl,
I'm still in West Malaysia right now. I'll blog about my vacation when I get to upload the pics.
Anyway, I'm playing this game- Pokemon Card GB2: Here Comes The Great Team Rocket!

It's supposed to be a Gameboy Colour game, but it's also available for download on the Internet. I've played it a lot of times before, but it's quite fun too. It's a strategy Pokemon Card game. This version is the second version, and it's in Japanese. Well, half-English, half-Japanese because there is no English version release. Here's some screenshots:

My Dratini versus the Lapras.

My Snorlax versus Kangaskhan.

I won the duel!!



If you win a duel, you get free packs of Pokemon cards.



Me (in the middle) in the Psychic Fort.


My Dragonair versus Lapras.



My Dragonite versus Articuno. (I'm winning :D)
It's quite fun, you should try it out. If you want the emulator and the file, just ask me and I'll send it to you~
Cya~

No comments: