Friday, December 26, 2008

'Twas the Night After Christmas XD

Hey Ppl,

Merry Christmas!!!! (Although I'm one day late...) But but but that doesn't mean I can't wish you today~XD Anyway sorry about not posting after I cam back from the trip...been quite busy with stuff, and tomorrow, 27th of December is gonna be out new church opening ceremony! It's gonna be big. Seriously. Everyone's gonna be there. There'll be performances of all kinds, choir singing (which I'm in) and the Head of the Methodist Churches in Miri (教区长) is gonna host the cutting of the ribbon and also deliver the sermon. Actually we've moved in already a week or two ago...but this is the official openiong ceremony so yeah.

Hmm....about my trip to Johor and KL.....It was FUN!~ Woohoo bet you didn't have any fun in Miri~~ XD Joking~~! Anyway, we went to loads of places but the main thing was to visit my grandfather. And we went to a lot of places with a lot of people, my relatives, cousins, etc so it was pretty much a huge group!~ We had three cars~~and drove them all the way from Johor to KL and back. Is that not fun or what? Considering the fact that my aunt's car has a TV~~ Haha so we went to palces including Sunway Lagoon, 1 Utama mall, Sungei Wang Plaza, malls in Johor as well, KLCC (went there to go onto the skybrige in the morning but it was out of tickets?! Wth right?~), and other places~It was fun overall, I think I'll post some pics.

Anyway yesterday was Christmas Day!! Merry Christmas again!!The day to remember the birth of Jesus Christ, the Saviour. And of course I went to church and I also brought my childhood friend, who's studying in England, with me~~haha we were in the same kindergarten, same primary school, we moved to Beijing coincidentally during Primary Four but at different times in Primary Four, and we were also in the same school in Beijing....and now, since he's visiting Miri I took him to church, the mall and stuff ~*sigh* memories~~~ Kk XD just reminiscing the Beijing times..I loved it there!~ I loved my school, my home, the seasons, everything!~ I know! I'll post some of my Beijing pictures so you'll know what I'm talking about~! It's not everyday that I do this you know!!~So Enjoy!!

Btw on Christmas Day yesterday, we assembled in our new church, as I've said before that we moved in a few weeks ago..It's kinda high tech if you ask me. Dunno how to describe it in detail so the only wall you'll know is by coming to it! Don't worry I'll be your tour guide!~XD And yesterday I sang in the choir, singing the song 谁会差派婴孩? (Who would send a baby?), a song translated from English which is kinda cool~~ And then there was one dance, which my sister was part of~~ It was awesome!~

Kk anyway enough talking let the pictures do the talking~ Enjoy~!


This photo was taken in Beijing in the year 2003 I think. Hehe~ this is my Beijing home! The first one that is, I moved into a bigger one later, but at the same location. This is a picture of me and my friend(in the middle) called Li Ren and my sister, before he moved to Shanghai.


Us now!~ This was taken yesterday, on Christmas Day in the new Church stage. Lol~~ I really really like this pic!~ It's sooo nice and cool that we can meet each other!~


The place where I lived in when I was in Beijing. It's called China World Apartments and it's very very pretty inside. All the rooms, at least the rooms I'm in, are fully furnished, they have carpet flooring, lots of facilities like gyms, a sauna, and much more. Seriously, I think it's only meant for foreign people. There's an identical one on the left which isn't in the picture, much like the Petronas Twin Towers, only shorter!


Snowing in Beijing....if only there was snow in Miri~XD Lol


My room. I have MSN Explorer on!~ Btw there's also a TV in front of the table on the right of the picture which isn't in the picture.


Me and family during the National Day in China in Tiananmen Square.~


My school! It's called Yew Chung International School btw. This was taken during the school's Family Day. (Usually international schools are packed with events all year round, no kidding). On the far right you'll see me! XD O yeah the Family day was themed a tribute to Disney. We were singing and performing some Disney songs. That tigger paper mache you see by the steps was made by me and a Japanese girl!~ We were paired boy-girl boy-girl I think~XD


Ok back to Miri~~This is our newly-built Church!! It looks exciting to be in and it is exciting to be in. All that fund-raising and praying, and all our efforts...we finally achieved our dream of building a new church! You should come too!! Call me if you want to!~ XD


The dance on Christmas Day by the Sunday School Children.


Now for my Johor and KL trip. I forgot the actual name of the place but I think it's Air Panas Waterfalls. Small waterfalls, btw. And the water is cold, not hot like its name!


Me and my cousins~~and sister XD


We went to Sunway Lagoon and KL after spending some time in Johor. The watches (used as tickets) are proof!!


Scream Park. Didn't buy that package though. We only went for Water Park and Amusement Park.


According to the sign, this is supposedly the World's longest pedestrian suspension bridge.


After that, we went to Sunway Pyramid Mall just opposite the entrance to Sunway Lagoon.


Ths skating rink!~


I like how the lion's eyes glow~


Where I stayed. But my relatives all stayed in a different hotel. We stayed in this one 'cause my father was staying in this one and he had a business trip.


After that, 'cause we didn't get tickets to the Skybridge in KLCC, we went to Petrosains, a science museum in KLCC. It was kinda fun~~ My sis went there for a third time, while I went for a second time. It was a good idea since I had a lot of cousins who are children. Above is a newly added feature in the museum, there are colourful sprinkled dropping above me and they identify your shadow and the sprinkles make it look as if they're falling on you yourself XD

Ok I think that's about it~ I'm lazy to show other photos~~ XD Don't be mad haha~~ Anyway, hope you enjoyed the pictures, and don't forget to leave comments!! And again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!~
Cya~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I got to say, I enjoyed seeing the before and after effect with Li :D

Anonymous said...

HI~ I am Pink here, sure your cousis sister la, no doubt^^
Thanks for leaving msg in my blog, I just found out today.. Btw, your blog is cool, I luv those photos that you n your family are in Kl, sunway~ bla bla places..
seens soo good, it makes me miss Kl so much.. Btw.. where are you now? not going oversea as your Bro??
if u are free, lets chat in msn sumtimes~
See you n take care.
Happy CNY