Sunday, July 12, 2009

First Post for this Year!! (In July XD)

Hello Netizens,

Due to tremendous demand for me to update, I shall do so at this instant right now to satisfy your blog-reading needs. I shall summarise what has happened since January OR maybe later (??)

1) I am not chosen for NS (:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D)

2) SPM is what I dread.

3) Won English Essay Competition 2nd place woooohooo

4) Won Spelling Bee Champion but there weren't much competitors~

5) Brought friend from England for a school visit last Friday (10/7)

6) Went to Hong Kong in the holidays and Disneyland and other places and its shop, eat, play and sleep all day there. And went to KK too, which is crawling with weird people at night.

7) Brother's back from England, with loads of candy~

8) Got 12th position in class....yea i'm running out of things to say

9) Helped two friends make new emails!

10) Brother bought a Nintendo Wii :D:D:D:D:D:D super fun~

OK I think that's it. Gimme comments ppl and leave a message in my chatbox~ And hope for me that I'll update soon~ XD

Cya~~

No comments: